Kelly Hipkin Consulting has offered help to develop spacial awareness in homes and offices for over 2 decades. Starting with an initial evaluation of the space, then moving on to system set-up and follow through techniques. Kelly has shared her passion for space management at many speaking opportunities from parent groups to women's retreats around Calgary. Even as a child, she was always looking for the best organizing options. She started helping people improve their spaces while a stay-at-home mom. Her training began with the Professional Organizers in Canada (POC) where she earned a certificate for Trained Professional Organizer. She then attended Mount Royal University for the Interior Decorator Certificate and most recently Feng Shui Practitioner Certificate. She has been an active Executive Member of the Calgary POC Chapter for 7 years and served as Program Coordinator, Secretary, Vice Chair, Chair, and Membership Coordinator.
Thank you to the Calgary Chapter of the POC - Professional Organizers in Canada for nominating me for this award. I am very grateful and humbled by your support for my love of the organizing industry.
Throughout her professional organizing career, Kelly has enhanced her knowledge and communication through numerous courses and organizations, including:
· Trained Professional Organizer certificate, POC
· Interior Decorator certificate, Mount Royal University
· Study of Chronic Disorganization L1 certificate, Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
· Speech craft in the Success Leadership and Success Communication series certificate, Toastmasters
· Feng Shui Practitioner certificate, Mount Royal University
· Certified Productive Environment Specialist Training
When not helping clients achieve their organizing dreams, Kelly enjoys gardening, painting and spending time on many volunteer projects.